Test Engineer Electrical Equipment (M/F/D)Unbefristeter
Strengthen our team and become part of a young and successfully growing company!
- Planning and setup of labs and lab equipment
- Design of test benches for testing of electrical and electro-mechanical components or equipment
- Coordination, preparation, and execution of tests of control systems, equipment and modules according to RTCA/DO-160, MIL-STD-181 and other standards, in-house and with partners / supplier
- Generation of test procedures, analysis of test results and generation of test reports
- Support of production planning and end-of-line test setup
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Graduate engineer or technician with strong experience in this field
- Strong knowledge of working in electrical labs and good practice of testing
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in working with standard RTCA/DO160 or MIL-STD-810
- Experience in the automotive or aerospace field is a plus
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential
- German language skills at least on B2 level
We offer you:
- An international team with employees from 45 countries
- Specialized further education, training and language courses, as well as internal mobility
- Short decision-making processes that offer room for creativity and own ideas
- A teamwork that is characterized by transparency, creativity, cohesion and excellence.
- T&S Benefits
T&S stands for Technology & Strategy, and is an internationally operating group of companies founded in 2008, which specializes in technological development services and consulting in the engineering and IT environment. We offer our customers highly innovative software, hardware and IT solutions for their future-oriented technologies. We support our customers across all industries in the automotive, aerospace, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Unsere Stellen sind für Personen mit Behinderungen geeignet. T&S fördert Vielfalt und Gleichstellung am Arbeitsplatz. Alle geeigneten Kandidaten/innen werden zu gleichen Bedingungen in Betracht gezogen.