FPGA Design / Verification EngineerPermanent
- Main objective is to support the FPGA team within the design and the update of design life cycle data within several DAL A (DO-254) aerospace projects
- Generating all relevant life cycle data for FPGA requirement based development (requirement flow-down, conceptual design, detailed design, constraints, interface documents, user guides, bitstream)
- Support of the FPGA verification team regarding the development of the RTL test bench
- Formalization of applicable problem reports (PRs) by defining the detailed solution for the explained problem
- Generating all relevant life cycle data for FPGA requirement based verification (verification plan, self-checking test bench, test scripts, verification results, coverage reports)
- Support of the FPGA design team regarding the finding and fixing bugs in the VHDL
- Implementation of the defined solution within the PRs into the relevant FPGA design life cycle data
- Execution of formal FPGA life cycle data reviews according to DO-254 objectives and project checklists
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge in the development and verification of PLDs
- Experience within following programming languages: o
– VHDL (Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Descript Language)
– TCL Scripting
- Experience with Microchip, Intel, and XILINX FPGAs,
- Experience with Synopsys Synplify, HDL Designer, ModelSim, Reqtify, DOORs, Configuration Management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- You are able to work in a team, goal-oriented and analytic
- You are self-motivated and well organized
- You speak fluent English and German (at least level B2)
Technology & Strategy is a French-German engineering service provider specialized in embedded systems and engineering. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
Since its creation in 2008, the company has reached over 1.850 employees now working in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore and in the UK.
- Strong, recognized business expertise
- A people-focused experience that allows its employees to grow and flourish at work
- A team effort that encourages interaction and sharing!
- Values that guide us every day: Transparency, Creativity, Sharing and Excellence!
- An innovative spirit that drives us day after day
- More than 48 different nationalities!
Don´t hesitate and join us!
Our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities. T&S Engineering is encouraging diversity and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants are considered for employment on an equal basis.