Functional Safety EngineerPermanent
We are looking for an experienced functional safety engineer for our internal projects.
Join us and become part of a young and successfully growing company!
- Implementation of all safety activities within the framework of the client methods
- First point of contact for customers to coordinate functional safety product requirements
- Coordination and review of safety-relevant activities with the project management and external suppliers
- Support of the development team in the implementation of security concepts on system, hardware and software level
- training for project engineers in all matters of functional safety to ensure a high safety culture and permanent customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement and standardization of functional safety processes
- Degree in electrical/electronic/software engineering
- Experience in embedded systems and embedded software, hardware or software design in the automotive industry
- Experience in Functional Safety product assessment, ideally in the automotive industry following safety standards like ISO26262
- Strong knowledge of requirements management and documentation, together with a high level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Comprehensive experience in customer contact
- Structured way of working with the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
We offer you:
- An international team with employees from 45 countries
- Individualized career management, technical trainings and language courses, as well as internal mobility
- Short decision-making processes allowingideas to flourish
- A teamwork that is characterized by transparency, creativity, cohesion and excellence.
- T&S Benefits
Who we are:
T&S stands for Technology & Strategy, an internationally operating group of companies founded in 2008 specialized in technological development services and consulting in the engineering and IT environment. We offer our customers highly innovative software, hardware and IT solutions for their future-oriented technologies. We support our customers across all industries in the automotive, aerospace, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
HR Business Partner
Our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities. T&S Engineering is encouraging diversity and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants are considered for employment on an equal basis.