Head of HR Perfomance ProjectPermanent
Technology & Strategy is a Franco-German firm specialized in embedded systems, engineering, IT and digital. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
Since its creation in 2008, the company has reached over 1.800 employees now working in Germany, France, Belguim, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore and in the UK.
The HEAD of HR PERFOMANCE PROJECT is responsible for leading best-in-class strategies and HR-projects in the following areas : talent acquisition, talent development and training. He/She will have an operational role focusing on supporting the rapid growth of our group with ambitious goals to achieve.
His/her main responsibilities would be the management of the entire talent management spectrum, heading Talent acquisition, development, retention & training by working closely with the HR business partners and Operational Managers/Directors to reinforce the merits of ongoing talent and learning initiatives. He/she would lead the development, integration and implementation of end-to-end talent management initiatives and processes and serve as an expert advisor and partner to the CODIR in the design of talent-related strategies.
Talent Acquisition :
- Attract, develop and retain a world-class team of talent and development leaders,
- Build best-in-class talent access capabilities, with developing dynamic talent pools,
- Strengthen and professionalize the TA process in order to have a sourcing culture, through innovative and efficient methods,
- Follow-up closely KPIs and reporting and analyze them, in order to propose accurate action plans
- Build up a strong presence at selected universities and school to attract talents, and build traineeship programs in partnership with affiliates and divisions
Development & Learning :
- Drive progressive and business-centered learning and leadership development across the organization, including the integration and deployment of all enterprise-wide learning strategies and solutions.
- Implement a new digital learning plateform to achieve our goal of 100% employees to have access to an online training
- Focus on leadership development, specifically developping a high potential program, from identification to cultivation; cross-enterprise career development strategies and programs; and articulation of leadership competencies.
Corporate projects :
- Take a leadership role with the HRIS project : we are starting the implementation of a CRM/HRIS for the group and the Head of HR Project will be stream leader for the HR are
- Setting up a CSR policy : we decided to set up a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, focused on Life at work quality, environment actions, diversity & inclusion.
- Propose and organize an employer branding strategy / program, to help increase the spontaneous awareness of the group and attract people
Your Profil :
Ideally Post graduate studies University or Business school
- An international HR executive, with a proven track record in the function;
- An immediately credible profile, bringing creativity and processes with proven project management skills, combining strategic skills and a hands-on approach;
- Extensive experience in managing talent acquisition and management functions with an emphasis on end-to-end talent strategies;
- Ability to apply talent process that supports business objectives and work closely with internal clients to fully understand their business issues and determine solutions to help the business units;
- Experienced in working in an agile and flat organization which has already undergone a transformation journey. Demonstrated ability to get deeply involved with a business unit, develop strong relationships with a broad array of senior executives and deliver impactful progress that drives behavioural and cultural change.
Fluent in French and English ; German would be a plus.