Internship Vehicle TestingInternship
T&S Engineering is a Franco-German consulting firm specializing in embedded systems and engineering. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
We are looking for middle to high experienced professionals willing to join dynamic teams with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that are always in search of performance, technology and challenges.
So if you’re a highly motivated, strong individual that aim to work within a team, curious, ambitious and have good interpersonal skills: YOU will be offered large opportunities of growing inside the company, by getting involved in our development and being actors of our clients’ main projects.
As part of our improvement activities for automatic parking technologies near Stuttgart, we are looking for a motivated engineer that will work on both software and vehicle environment to contribute to the development of a robust and innovative automated parking system.
- Experience with CANape software to record traces within the vehicle while testing
- Willingness to work in the Automotive Industry
- Knowledge in interfacing between different programming languages/softwares.
- Be proactive for understanding and debugging technical problems.
- Ability to work within a team with
- Good communication skills, oral and written in English (TOEIC >850).
- Driving license B
- Be familiar with automotive hardware (CAN bus, ECUs…)
- Be rigorous in documenting implemented/fixed software modules.
- Have interest in German culture and at least basic knowledge of German language (European reference: A2).
- Experience in Ultrasonic sensors technology.
PLUS: Ability to work independently and find solutions on their own
Internship Embedded Software
Internship Python development
Internship Embedded Microcontroller