Staff administration managerPermanent
Who are we?
Technology & Strategy is a Franco-German firm specialized in embedded systems and engineering. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
Since its creation in 2008, the company has reached over 1.850 employees currently working in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Singapour and in the UK.
- Strong, recognised business expertise
- A people-focused experience that allows its employees to grow and thrive at work
- A team effort that encourages interaction and sharing !
- Values that guide us every day: Transparency, Creativity, Sharing and Excellence !
- A start-up spirit that drives us day after day
- Over 48 different nationalities!
As the manager of the administration of personnel on the Franco-German perimeter, your tasks will be the following:
- Supervising the team of personnel administration and payroll administration Germany
- Managing a legal advisor of German labor law
- Responsible for the topic ANÜ/AÜG (Arbeitnehmerüberlassung)
- Taking over operational activities and supporting your teams
- Supporting the employees and the company in their requests
Graduated in human resources or similar you have at least 3 years of experience in the field of personnel management, ideally on the German labor market.
A first experience in team management is also required.
Organized and meticulous, you have a good capacity for adaptation and love a challenge in an international environment.
German is essential. French and English language skills are desirable.
Our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities. T&S Engineering is encouraging diversity and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants are considered for employment on an equal basis.