Software Application Engineer – AerospacePermanent
- Contribution within the development of safety critical embedded real time SW for aircraft systems according to RTCA/DO-178B, Level A to Level D
- Software Test Case Specification against Software Requirements Specification (High Level Requirements Testing and Low Level requirements testing )
- Traceability of test cases against software requirements
- Software Test Procedure generation using Python or IBM – Rational Test Real Time (RTRT)
- Performance of manual and automatic SW verification tests of developed Software in simulation environment and at hardware in the loop test facilities.
- Review of Software Test Cases an Results
- Configuration control / change management in Dimensions
- Graduate engineer (software / electronic engineering)
- Professional experience in Software Application for at least 2 years
- Experience in generation of test cases against software requirements specification
- Experience within the usage of hardware in the loop test facilities
- Experience in Software Development
- Development of high level and low level software requirements (SRS, SDDD)
- Programming experience in C, Ada95 and/or Assembler Code
- Software integration and analysis
- Experience in code analysis
- Good knowledge on microprocessor architecture or InCircuit-Debugger (e.g. Lauterbach)
- High flexibility and adaptability
- V-model development cycle (preferably of safety critical software acc. to RTCA/DO-178)
- Python Test Script Language
- InCircuit-Debugger (Lauterbach)
- MISRA guidelines (C)
- IBM – Rational Test RealTime
- You are able to work in a team, goal-oriented and analytic
- You are self-motivated and well organized
- You speak fluent English
Technology & Strategy is a French-German engineering service provider specialized in embedded systems and engineering. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
Since its creation in 2008, the company has reached over 1.850 employees now working in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore and in the UK.
- Strong, recognized business expertise
- A people-focused experience that allows its employees to grow and flourish at work
- A team effort that encourages interaction and sharing!
- Values that guide us every day: Transparency, Creativity, Sharing and Excellence!
- An innovative spirit that drives us day after day
- More than 48 different nationalities!
Don´t hesitate and join us!
Our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities. T&S Engineering is encouraging diversity and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants are considered for employment on an equal basis.