System Development Engineer – AerospacePermanent
- Contribution within the development of safety critical embedded real time aircraft systems according to ARP4754 / ARP4761 and RTCA/DO-178B, Level A to Level D
- Development and validation of system / product requirements
- Decomposition of system requirements into lower level Requirements and allocation to component
- Development of the conceptual design / system architecture
- Perform system safety assessment
- Support test bench specification and development
- To perform system / product verification
- Configuration control / change management of all items produced
- Definition of statement of work for supplier
- Steering and management of internal technical teams and supplier
- Coordination and leading of internal and external audits, project reviews and gates.
Graduate engineer (system / software / electronic engineering) with professional experience of at least 2 years in the fields of:
- System / Product Development
- Applying ARP4754 and APR4761
- Specification of system and product requirements
- Validation and verification of system and product requirements
- Management of teams and supplier
- Customer management
- Monitoring of project status and reporting to management
- You are able to work in a team, goal-oriented and analytic
- You are self-motivated and well organized
- You speak fluent English (at least level B2)
- You have a high level of flexibility and adaptability
Technology & Strategy is a French-German engineering service provider specialized in embedded systems and engineering. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
Since its creation in 2008, the company has reached over 1.850 employees now working in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore and in the UK.
- Strong, recognized business expertise
- A people-focused experience that allows its employees to grow and flourish at work
- A team effort that encourages interaction and sharing!
- Values that guide us every day: Transparency, Creativity, Sharing and Excellence!
- An innovative spirit that drives us day after day
- More than 48 different nationalities!
Don´t hesitate and join us!
Our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities. T&S Engineering is encouraging diversity and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants are considered for employment on an equal basis.