System Engineer Radar Systems (m/f/d)Permanent
Join us and become part of a young and successfully growing company!
- You will be a part of a team working on complex defence aerospace systems involved in the actual radar defence projects
- You identify customer requirements and convert them into system requirements.
- As a member of an agile team, you create system concepts and derive the corresponding system designs.
- The estimation and simulation of system performance parameters are part of your activities.
- You will also define the subsystem components and create system documentations.
- You are responsible for the planning and implementation of development and sub-projects.
- Besides to the execution of subsystem and system integrations, you will support testing programmes at platform level.
- You carry out system acceptance on target systems.
- You will work successfully and closely with our national and international business partners and customers.
- In addition your are responsible for the preparation of offers as well as for the support in acquisition tasks.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or a comparable qualification.
- You have gained first experience in requirements and systems engineering.
- It is a plus if you are familiar with technical simulation tools like Matlab.
- You have already acquired knowledge in radar system design, signal processing and algorithms.
- You are experienced in using MS-Office software products.
- You enjoy the interdisciplinary way of working.
- An independent, goal-oriented and structured way of completing tasks is what distinguishes you as a successful employee.
- You are customer-oriented and you enjoy working in a team.
- In addition to a high level of commitment, you are highly motivated.
- You are business fluent in German and have good English skills.
We offer you:
- An international team with employees from 45 countries
- Specialized further education, training and language courses, as well as internal mobility
- Short decision making processes that offer room for ideas
- A teamwork that is characterized by transparency, creativity, cohesion and excellence.
- T&S Benefits
T&S stands for Technology & Strategy and is an internationally operating group of companies founded in 2008, which specializes in technological development services and consulting in the engineering and IT environment. We offer our customers highly innovative software, hardware and IT solutions for their future-oriented technologies. We support our customers across all industries in the automotive, aerospace, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities. T&S Engineering is encouraging diversity and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants are considered for employment on an equal basis.