Vehicle Test EngineerPermanent
- Process test requirements
- Create and maintain a test plan
- Execute the test plan on test vehicles
- Collect and analyze data
- Verify the correctness of data
- Create and upload test reports
- Prepare test vehicles
- Be in constant exchange with the feature developers
- Degree of Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Licence for test driving
- Experience with vehicle tests
- Knowledge of ADAS comfort features
- Expert knowledge in test planning
- Knowledge in test report creation
- Experience with data analysis (vehicle state, data filtering, …)
- Experience with ECU flashing and data logging
- Programming skills in Python/Matlab
- Experience with issue tracking systems like Jira
- You are able to work in a team, goal-oriented and analytic
- You are self-motivated and well organized
- You speak fluent English
Technology & Strategy is a French-German engineering service provider specialized in embedded systems and engineering. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
Since its creation in 2008, the company has reached over 1.850 employees now working in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore and in the UK.
- Strong, recognized business expertise
- A people-focused experience that allows its employees to grow and flourish at work
- A team effort that encourages interaction and sharing!
- Values that guide us every day: Transparency, Creativity, Sharing and Excellence!
- An innovative spirit that drives us day after day
- More than 48 different nationalities!
Don´t hesitate and join us!
Our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities. T&S Engineering is encouraging diversity and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants are considered for employment on an equal basis.