APPRENTICESHIP NETWORK & INFRASTRUCTURE ADMINISTRATOR IN THE CONTEXT OF AUTOMOTIVE CYBERSECURITYApprentissage
Description de l'offre
The position can be done in our offices in France AND in Stuttgart in Germany.
We are a Franco-German consulting company with more approximately 3000 employees, present in France and internationally, strongly expanding and specialized in two major fields (Embedded Systems/Mechatronics and Information Technologies).
The key-strengths of Technology & Strategy:
- A strong and recognized professional expertise.
- A human adventure that allows its employees to develop and flourish at work.
- A teamwork that promotes exchange and sharing!
The T&S BW2 division is seeking a motivated and talented individual with Network and Infrastructure Administration skills to join it as an Apprentice in the context of Cybersecurity applications in the Automotive & Off-road industry (to be disclosed later and under NDA).
- Analyse how to integrate of Infrastructure & Network concerns into the existing ISO/SAE 21434 framework and services (wrt. ISO 27001)
- Design & Set-up a Key Management System Proof-of-Concept infrastructure
- Study existing concepts for KMS o Benchmark tooling solutions to provide the PKI
- Implement in Mock-up Network (simulated environment)
- Incorporate normative constraints into the workflow
- Network basics
- Systems (Windows, Linux, Ubuntu)
- Hypervisor knowledge (Proxmox, VM Ware, Hyper-V)
- Infrastructure design (Hardware / Cabling / Networks)
- Database management
Technology & Strategy is waiting for you! Please send your application (CV) by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Offres qui peuvent également vous intéresser
STAGE – Développement électronique FPGA (H/F)
STAGE – Développement de solutions IoT – Cloud/ Gestion de données (H/F)
Stage – Développement de solution IoT Géolocalisation indoor : UWB/ RFID (H/F)