VIE/CDI – Finance Partner – Intys ConsultingCDI
Description de l'offre
About us :
Intys Consulting is a subsidiary of the Belgian group INTYS PARTNERS created in 2007, present in France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
The main activity of our firm is to integrate the Purchasing Departments of our customers and to accompany them in the improvement of their operational performance in Finance, Purchasing and Supply Chain, from the strategic vision to the operational implementation of projects.
INTYS is now part of the Technology And Strategy group.
It is there, within the internal fonction, where the teams are committed, that you can bring new ideas to support the growth of the group.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities :
Within the internal finance team, you will be in charge of :
- Prepare and review monthly financial reports
- Consolidate and determine financial status by analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Improves financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; and recommending actions to management
- Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Assemble and summarise data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Ensure budget holders understand key financial concepts and information; and assist with preparation of budget templates
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Maintain budget and reforecast information in the accounting system
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Help with fiscal business requirements and corporate juridical questions
Experience, Knowledge & Soft Skill Requirements :
Required Experience & Knowledge :
- At least 3 year of experience in Audit, controlling or a general finance function
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Ability to communicate financial issues with non-finance professionals
- Experience in reporting and financial analysis;
- Belgium GAAP knowledge.
- Experience in consolidation is a plus
Soft skills :
- Problem solving ability.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
What we offer :
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary and extralegal advantages in line with the market
- Young and ambitious work environment